mandag 14. juni 2010

Anthropology is the science which tells us that people are the same the whole world over - except when they are different.

I'm OK now. Starting the interviews was just what I needed to start climbing the mountain again. I am so happy with the people I chose to interview. Even after just three interviews I already got information that I would never have discover if I didn't interview exactly those people. I must admit I was terribly nervous before the first interviews, but people love talking about themselves, so it really is no problem. I still need to work on my finding-the-right-question-at-the-right-time-skill, but I guess after a little practice that will come to. Now I'm just looking forward to doing more interviews!

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com
Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar