søndag 7. februar 2010

I went snowboarding!

 

  

  


I went snowboarding yesterday. It was so much fun! I met this guy at the Swedish Cultural Club, he participated in the Swedes Got Talent show even though he was Norwegian. He won by the way, mostly because that most the Swedes that participated did not have talent. I was just talking about how I missed the snow and the real winter in Norway, and he offered me to tag along when he was going skiing the next day. His job was to chaperon some school kids, so I got a free ride up and a free pass, the only thing I had to pay for was renting the snowboard. The weather was really nice, although you cant see that on the pictures I took.. I really can not tell how much I appreciated everything. Right now my back hurts like h*** because I fell really bad, but it was worth it I had a really good time! I even got to practice my interviewing skills on him on our way home. I realized that I have to read a lot more before I can start interviewing people for real, but it's nice to have someone to practice on.

I'm starting to really enjoy my stay here now. For real, not just something I'm saying so that the people back home won't get worried about me, I really am!

On Tuesday Doug (the president of the Leif Erickson lodge) will come and pick me up and we will go to record his radio show; Scandinavian hour.  It's on air on Saturday, and apparently you can stream it (whatever that means). I'll find out how and let you know.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar