søndag 25. april 2010

San Francisco!

I had a great time in San Francisco! It was really nice to meet Marte again, and we actually had some nice discussions about our master thesis as well, so it wasn't just a vacation. I got some good ideas and advices, and I hope I gave her some as well. But we mostly had fun, it was so nice to get away for a little time, and just thinking about having fun.


we had ice cream in a park while we waited for La mission to start. That was a really good movie!

we walked through China Town


and this is now my favorite place in the whole world! I could have moved in there if they would allow me..
but we had to get home to make dinner. "Pølsegrateng", the most Norwegian food we could make in a short time

the next day we tried to find Golden Gate Bridge, though we hardly could see it

we decided to walk across it anyway, but it was so cold so we ended up just walking half way

we found a heart on our way to the Cheese Cake Factory

at a art exhibit we met Max, he made sculptures out of tin cans, and each of them had its own word play;
"What's your favorite national anthem?"
"Oh Canada" 
Got it?

 then we went to The Elbow Room and had a couple of drinks and met some of Martes friends

three days was hardly enough, and I am definitely going back some other time!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar