lørdag 29. mai 2010

I am Norway!


I love how everything that is wrong with Norway is my fault. Just because I'm from Norway, that means that I am Norway. And therefor I have to answer to whatever any Norwegian ever have done wrong. Like how the Norwegians never do anything fast enough; "You slept when the Germans came to Norway in 1940 and you are sleeping now!" Social democracy is of course very wrong, and I have to answer to everything about it. The one winter when someone was stuck in Norway because the snow and no air plains was leaving the airport, that was of course my fault. I'm like the customer service of Norway and some of the customers have been thinking about this for a long time and  now it is boiling over. So while I'm here trying to restore Norway's glory, I hope Norway is having a good time.


1 kommentar:

  1. Husk, du gjør en viktig innsats for kongen og fedrelandet ;)

    SvarSlett