mandag 22. mars 2010

Jo Nesbø and Runa


To day the Leif Ericson Lodge hosted a reading by my favorite author; Jo Nesbø. I have read all his books in Norwegian, and tree of these books are now translated and published in the USA. Nemesis (Sorgenfri), The Readbrest (Rødstrupe) and Devil Star (Marekors). I have read The Readbrest in English as well, and when I get my money from Lånekassen, I am going to buy Devil Star as well. He was on a tour to talk about his latest book, Devil Star, but he also talked about his life before he became an author. Who can not be fascinated with a person who is a soccer player, journalist, stock broker, singer/songwriter and a rock star in Norway in the 90's, a author of both really good children books and crime books?
Of course we acted like fourteen year old girls when we went up to talk to him, but he was really nice to us, and we even got a picture with him.  
I am going to be happy for a really long time now! I can live on this for ever!

the proof; Til Runa, Jo Nesbø

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar