tirsdag 30. mars 2010

My imaginary easter

Here in the US easter is not a big deal. Not as in Norway anyway. We know it is easter because of the commercials in TV telling us to buy easter candy. I happen to like easter. For me easter is about skiing, crime books, hot chocolate, skiing and being with people I like. It is not so much about what the church tell us. When I tell about how easter is back home, with the stores closing for a couple of days, they wonder how we manage. It is all about money over here.

If I was home for easter, it would probably look something like this;

it would be a lot of snow, and Ervik would show it self from its best side with sun and no clouds

I would have had my annual now-I-remember-why-I-don't-like-cross-country-skiing-trip, and maybe my sister and my dad would let me go first
 
I would probably have to rest a little bit before I start going down hill
and the hill would probably be to scary anyway
but my dad and my sister would be waiting for me with some hot chocolate and kvikk lunsj


on Good Friday me, Sigrid and Stine would go to watch the low tide because it is always best on that day


then we would meet Ina and go to town to meet some strange people
Stine would probably make a chocolate cake
and maybe Elise would join us though she would not be drinking alcohol..
Kristin would probably join us, for even if she is married now, she can still hang with us girls.. maybe Ida would come from the USA to be with us
as a evening snack I would eat of Stines jewelry
and we would all agree it had been a wonderful easter 


2 kommentarer:

  1. Heehhehe...artie bilda =) Kos dæ masse masse Runa... Ska ta mæ ei øl førr dæ i kveld ;P *Linn*

    SvarSlett
  2. Koselig Runa, ha en fin påske:-)Birgit

    SvarSlett